CBSE Class X results to be declared today at cbseresults.nic
News Delhi (MAHAMEDIA) The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will declare the Class X exam results today, July 15 on its official website at cbseresult.nic.in. Around 18 lakh students who have appeared in the CBSE Class X examination can check their result online at cbseresults.nic.in.
HRD minister Dr Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank had on Tuesday tweeted that the results will be announced on July 15 and wished the students the best of luck.
“My dear Children, Parents, and Teachers, the results of class X CBSE board examinations will be announced tomorrow. I wish all the students best of luck.#StayCalm #StaySafe, “ HRD minister tweeted on Tuesday.
CBSE had on Monday announced the class 12th result 2020. A total of 88.78% students have passed the class 12th exam
CBSE 10th Result 2020: How to check result
1. Visit the official results website of CBSE at cbseresults.nic.in
2 Click on the link for the CBSE class 10 result 2020
3. Key in your credentials and login
6. The result will be displayed on the screen
CBSE alternative assessment scheme:
Earlier, CBSE had released an alternative assessment scheme for grading CBSE class 10, and 12 students. According to the notification, the alternative assessments scheme will operate in the following way:
1. If a student appeared for more than three subjects before the examinations were cancelled, an average score will be calculated taking into account the three subjects in which the student scored highest.
2. For those students who appeared in lesser examinations, the average will be based on the two highest-scoring subjects and allotted to the remaining papers.
3. For those who appeared in less than three exams, results will be calculated based on the marks in the appeared subjects along with their performance in internal/ practical/ project assessment.